I also forget to mention that I believe you're very fair with your punishments C, and I appreciate that every time I've received a punishment from yourself you've explained what rule I've violated. But I don't believe that Galaxy has received adequate punishment considering her comments and constant revival of this dispute.. Hours later.
Winkz
Posts
-
Winkzz Appeal - 24 hour mute - Sort of an appeal? -
Winkzz Appeal - 24 hour mute - Sort of an appeal?Appealing on: Jailbreak (Counter-Strike 2)
Punishment being appealed: Silence (Mute + Gag)
Steam: Wink
SteamID64:76561199158145928
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199158145928
Their case:
Hello everyone, I will not be providing context behind my silence.. As I'm aware that Admins & C have access to my messages / Galaxys messages during our negative interaction previously.
I'd like to start of by saying I am no way upset by this outcome and I'm well aware my comments were inappropriate, although I wouldn't deem them to be 'extreme' per my mute reason.
I'm not happy that GalaxyKitCat received a 12 hour mute, despite the disgusting allegations she (Galaxy) made against my name. The ONLY way our argument differed was me changing my username, which resulted in an additional 12 hour mute. I am well aware what I said was wrong, but I am not transphobic or homophobic, this is reinforced based on my interactions with other members of the community, of whom reside within the LGBTQ community.
While I am not arguing the fact a silence / mute against myself and galaxy was warranted, I don't believe that two separate mute times is fair.. Instead I propose that both mutes are matched. This is because the only difference between our interaction was me changing my Steam Username. Furthermore, it was acknowledged that Galaxy was provoking this interaction and continued this dispute for a lengthy period.. Despite the efforts I made in apologising for my comments and moving on.
Galaxy is someone I would deem to be a Degen on the server, this is reinforced through her accumulation of 10 throughout Slime Servers. Furthermore, I've heard on multiple occasions Galaxy telling people to kill themselves, calling them names and mic spamming. While I am not innocent of the same behaviour, I do not complain when someone disrespects me. I find it ironic that Galaxy feels the need to report me for such behaviour while actively treating other players, including myself, in a disrespectful manner.
Before I conclude this appeal, or request for the same or a similar mute as Galaxy, I'd like reiterate the fact that I'm well aware I was in the wrong, but so was Galaxy, so I don't believe the name change warrants an additional 12 hour mute.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal! I'm sure many will comment telling me it's a 24 hour silence, but I'm more upset by the lengthy mute I received while Galaxy will wake up tomorrow morning and only be muted for a few hours.
Kind regards,
Joshua / Winkkz. -
cone's trusted application+1 Guys always on, great to chat with! Also respects the rules. x
-
Unfairly silenced+1 unmute jig!
Jig is a valuable member of the community.. Despite his over use of the microphone sometimes, I believe it's highly unlikely he would leak MS over mic considering his hours across DS, OS and slime servers.
-
ban request gun room campI actually left the gun room & the replay will reflect that. Ya fat degen
-
ban request gun room campThat’s just the timing, I wasn’t sitting there. This 17 second clip with no context shows nothing.


-
ban request gun room campNo context, I left and came back, wasn’t sitting in there. Isn’t a camp, cope ya degen.

