surf demon also skilled on jb
warden more lol
surf demon also skilled on jb
warden more lol
yah brev
mijo
hey bread :DD
+1 arrow 4 trusted! can play both sides while being funny ash
just a reminder zone-x 
hi regboy2011
real
congratulations zone-x, well deserved 
kuzya no.1 
+1 unigoat
+1 lovely guy. unc still got it
hi ford
just do what simon says
@Roket aint reading allat slime, but +1 nufty 4 staff
congrats staff 
+1 mature and overly fun to have around
Doshii 4 Trusted!!!
Making secret room near McDonalds accessible and can use the power ups. cheers 
Steam profile: @pierre
SteamID64: 76561198287847910
Active playtime: 40.9 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello,
my name is Pierre. 
I never played much of jailbreak back in CSGO. I was more in the surfing scene but since the hours I've been playing, I've been having a lot of fun and understanding the rules of JB and how it works. time to time going onto rules and revising.
I would love to become trusted in this community for i like too help out new players know how JB works so everyone can have a fun time. alerting staff members about bugs/exploit or foul players. being active in game so this amazing server can be known as the best jb server in oce