Always see cat on the server, makes sense given his over 100 hours. Super active in the community. +1
Posts
-
cat eats trusted attempt #3 (wr denied%) -
Ford (Foid) Trusted Appw foid
-
cone's trusted applicationSteam profile: cone
SteamID64:76561198375159407
Active playtime: 82.7 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Yoza! Thought I'd chuck another app in after a bit. I am on consistently, usually one of the first few people in the server, and don't mind being warden from time to time. Enjoy talking to everyone within the community and the banter that comes with it. Glad to see that the community is still growing, especially with the recent boost to max pop (ty C). Hope I can add to the list of trusted people enhancing the server experience. Cheers :))
cone
-
Dako's trusted appformer squeaker and DS chud chanel here. Good dude, active within the community, have nothing bad to say about the bloke except, let colorfuls out of the basement. Cheers +1
-
cone's trusted appSteam profile: cone
SteamID64:76561198375159407
Active playtime: 24.3 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hi SS team and members,
I'm cone. I used to go by chanel back in the DS and OS days and discovered this server a couple of weeks ago. I'm quite active in discord and am on the server most nights. I was trusted and trial mod on DS servers. Just want to make the experience for everyone enjoyable, old and newcomers.
Thanks for considering my app

-
REMOVE SPONGEBOB+1 what rapids said
-
[OG] TagLet me get my 10k twin
