-
Appealing on: Jailbreak (Counter-Strike 2)
Punishment being appealed: Guard Ban
Steam: Wombat
SteamID64:76561199002976424
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002976424
Their case:
i would like to start by saying im sorry my for remark in the previous post.
I received a 7dayer ban for a singular freekill for “baiting Ts.” I feel the length of the ban is completely outrages for what i did
The t was told to lr 20 seconds prior then proceeded to rush me (clearly wasnt in lr menu and delaying round) then i shot him due to delaying the round with a 40 pop.
I dont believe this was a freekill even if it was a 7 day is just outrageous.
-
Thank you for the rewrite and the apology.

Just wondering if you happen to have any recording of the incident?
-
I believe you should suck it up and just wait the ban out, they’ve been many instances where you’ve just killed people from no apparent reason and I know this is unrelated to the matter but it’s still something you shouldn’t do but yet you still do
-
Actually just looking at the overall picture here that relates to being CT, you have:

- A 3 day ban for multiple intentional freekills about a month ago.
- A 7 day ban for mass freekilling, just over 3 weeks ago.
- A warn for making the Prisoners play an impossible game which caused the majority of them to die.
- A warn for talking over Warden (assuming you were CT otherwise a staff member would have just forced the Peace mute).
- A warn for ordering the Prisoners to take a path that Guards were in (force baiting)
- A warn for not being cautious as a Guard and freekilling people as a result of it.
- A final, compiled punishment (the one in question) of 7 days after supposedly baiting in LR.
Whether the baiting in LR actually happened, I can't know for sure, I can only go against your word vs staff's ruling, obviously I would take staff's ruling. Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and let the whole baiting in LR thing go, I still believe you should have received a punishment for the previous combined warns and you've just been shown leniency by the staff team (including myself). Seeing as you have already received a 7 day CT ban for mass freekilling, + an additional 3 day CT ban, I believe 7 days is justifiable and I will have to deny this request sorry.
I would urge you to be a bit more careful in future as Guard as I know you like to be on that team and you can be a great Warden

Also warning to @muppetinc for unnecessary/non-contributing replies to punishment appeals/reports.
-
C C locked this topic
-
C C moved this topic from Punishment Appeals
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login